Pursuant to the Regional Minister of Universal Healthcare and Public Health, the following facilities will be available:
GYM, SWIMMING POOL, PADDLE COURTS, TENNIS COURTS, SQUASH COURTS, TABLE TENNIS TABLES, ATHLETICS TRACK AND CLIMBING WALL
PRIOR BOOKING REQUIRED
up to four days in advance (96 h)
Use of changing rooms and individual showers is allowed.
The University of Alicante has won the Regional University Sports Championships's triathlon competition for teams.
The event will take place at Orihuela's La Glea beach - Dehesa de Campoamor.
The three UA team members will play two practice matches.
Information on the competitions involving any team or sportsmen and sportswomen representing the UA.
for all matches held at the University of Alicante
The Universitat de València claimed victory and the Miguel Hernández University ended third.
The University of Alicante Academy will start in the 2021-2022 academic year.
Aimed at pre-university students, this sports talent development programme will help athletes enhance their skills armed with the latest scientific knowledge applied to sports training.
Below are the first five sports for which registrations will be open:
- Triathlon (UA team)
- Volleyball (UA team)
- Rugby (UA team)
- Hockey (in partnership with Club Atlético San Vicente Hockey)
- Atlhletics (in partnership with Club Atletismo San Vicente)
This document is constantly updated and aims to answer all questions on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out our Latest News section and the websites of all activities offered by the Sports Service to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Of course, you can keep asking us through our enquiries mailbox and the email addresses specified in each section.
- All information on our facilities, sports offered and more is available on the website. Feel free to browse it if you need information, wish to make suggestions, etc.
- Our user service will be preferably by phone, email or videoconferencing (contact details)
- If you need to come personally you will be required to arrange an appointment, by phone or email, to the person tasked with assisting you. If you do not know who you should contact, please call us on 965 90 37 39
- Face mask required. If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of your appointment or have been in contact with a confirmed positive case, you will not be allowed to come.
From 7 to 14 January the shop will be closed in the afternoon/evening hours, sorry for the inconvenience.
- September to June: Tuesday and Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m.
- July: Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- August: closed
PAYMENTS: by debit or credit card only