The sports facilities will be closed in August
The provisional list of admissions and exclusions has been published.
Applicants can file complaints and make corrections within 5 working days
The Trinidad Alfonso Foundation, through the Miguel Hernández University of Elche on behalf of the Regional University Sports Championship (CADU), will give 2 special awards (one in the women's category, one in the men's category) to high-level sportspeople having earned a degree from any of the 7 Valencia Region universities. Those with the best academic results will receive the award. This initiative is part of the UniEsport Project.
- Call for applications and application form (deadline: 15/10/21)
The UA ACADEMY is intended as a sports talent development programme for secondary and upper secondary students, allowing participating athletes to train in the best technical conditions, on the basis of scientific evidence, and make use of the University of Alicante’s sports facilities.
To be eligible for the programme, athletes must be members of a club having signed an agreement for that purpose with the UA or of the UA Sports Club.
Starting from tomorrow, 07/07/2021, the sports app will have a new, more secure and appealing environment, offering increased functionality. You will still be able to make bookings and hire services, although some of the steps will change.
If you do not log into the app from UACloud, bear in mind that the new link is https://deportesua.deporsite.net/login
Pursuant to the Regional Minister of Universal Healthcare and Public Health, the following facilities will be available:
GYM, SWIMMING POOL, PADDLE COURTS, TENNIS COURTS, SQUASH COURTS, TABLE TENNIS TABLES, ATHLETICS TRACK AND CLIMBING WALL
PRIOR BOOKING REQUIRED
up to four days in advance (96 h)
Use of changing rooms and individual showers is allowed.
This document is constantly updated and aims to answer all questions on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out our Latest News section and the websites of all activities offered by the Sports Service to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Of course, you can keep asking us through our enquiries mailbox and the email addresses specified in each section.
- All information on our facilities, sports offered and more is available on the website. Feel free to browse it if you need information, wish to make suggestions, etc.
- Our user service will be preferably by phone, email or videoconferencing (contact details)
- If you need to come personally you will be required to arrange an appointment, by phone or email, to the person tasked with assisting you. If you do not know who you should contact, please call us on 965 90 37 39
- Face mask required. If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of your appointment or have been in contact with a confirmed positive case, you will not be allowed to come.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m. (closed in August)
PAYMENTS: by debit or credit card only